A Beautiful Day..!

It was so boring.. on a fine Sunny day..
I dint had any reasons to be gay..,
though it happened to be a holiday!
I had thought of taking complete rest,
thought of enjoying my best..
but when the day came, I had no interest!
Suddenly.., the sun slowed down his heat..
as if he listened to my upset heart beat..
and then came a pleasant chilly wind to meet!
I was filled with a strange feeling
that it just made me start singing..
I ran out to enjoy the weather enchanting!
Adding to this, I felt small droplets of water on my face..
WOW..It started raining, slowly increasing its pace.,
This was the moment, I was longing for so many days!
At last, I had my frustration paused,
and just stood there enjoying with an agaped applause
I really cherish.. What a beautiful day it was..!!

0 comments: