Guitar of Play on a Round not


One of my principal interests as a young teenager in the 1960 's was of going, with my friends, and listens to the juke-box which was in the majority of the coffees then.

It was the tacit word that everyone drinkable coffee in the store would take their turn to feed with the juke-box, and by doing this you announce in the world (or at least with those in the bar-restaurant) which type of music which you had pleasure to listen.

I am not sure of how much coffee I drank, us really only went there because of the juke-box. When the evening finished I would make my house in manner and then would spend the following hour or thus listening to transmit by radio operator Luxembourg.

I cannot also remember now if Luxembourg by radio were a boat, or if it were based on the ground, in Luxembourg. Still, if whoever can light me one would appreciate it.

It was during these night vigils by the radio that I acquired the first time a taste for the guitar. That became one instrument which I wanted to still hear and hear.

Much because I liked the guitar, I never planned to play it for me, C. - with-D., not until a rather curious event occurred.

If you are with all with the current of the drive with the RU which you will have noted that we have an abundance of rounds points, literally a large circle in the middle of the road, sometimes with grass on top. The experts as regards road say to us that they help the traffic flow, but I am not also sure.

This curious event occurred when I passed one of these rounds points, during one day. I discovered an old friend with me resting in the middle of this round not, tapping fortunately far on his guitar.

All the cars which went passed could not help it but to note, it were there a Just if not very common sight in the middle of a round not. It was a little like being on the scene, in the middle of the road!

0 comments: